Solved

I signed up via Econnex in Australia, but when I go to register to use the online account it doesn't recognise my email?

• 22 November 2020
  • 5 replies

i signed up via econnex but when i go to register to use the online portal it doesn't recognise my email. How do i create an account to view my bills? I've been billed twice and not seen how im being charged!

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 22 November 2020, 00:19

Welcome @cooksley1 ,

This should be an easy fix. Are you definitely sure you’re with OVO in the UK? Econnex appears to be an Australian company and I think you’re looking for OVO Australia.

I’ve just quickly checked and it looks like My OVO for OVO Australia isn’t quite ready to launch just yet. But you can most likely get help with your statements at that help centre. I think this guide will help you. Sorry if you got confused! But thanks for stopping by and saying hello. :)

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Welcome @cooksley1 ,

This should be an easy fix. Are you definitely sure you’re with OVO in the UK? Econnex appears to be an Australian company and I think you’re looking for OVO Australia.

I’ve just quickly checked and it looks like My OVO for OVO Australia isn’t quite ready to launch just yet. But you can most likely get help with your statements at that help centre. I think this guide will help you. Sorry if you got confused! But thanks for stopping by and saying hello. :)

Ahhh yes, i think you’re right. Thanks for letting me know and the extra info!

Cheers

Glen

Userlevel 6
Badge

No worries @cooksley1 ! It’s an easy mistake. :grin:

Since I’m guessing you might not use this forum again, I can provide you the option of deleting your forum account permanently and having all your personal details removed. The only leftover trace would be this thread, but your username would change to Anonymous.

If you’d like us to do that, please let us know and @Tim_OVO will be more than happy to do that for you.

On the other hand, if you like the place and decide to stay, you’re more than welcome to stop by again as an international guest. :relaxed:

One last thing though, if you’re OK with my first answer, could you mark it as the best answer please? It helps to clear it from my lists and updates the status.

Good luck with your supply down under.

Hi

It’s unlikely i will come back to the forum. You can go ahead and remove my account.

Appreciate your quick and useful help!

Cheers

Glen

Userlevel 6
Badge

Anytime. :)

In that case, your request is in the queue. I don’t have moderator rights unfortunately as I’m only a volunteer (I would do that for you if I could though!). Tim will aim to do this for you within 24 to 48 hours at most, once he catches up. He might send you a private message first to confirm, but once that’s done you won’t get any more emails from this forum.

If you ever do wish to come back, you’ll be more than welcome. Simply create a new account and you’ll be back in.