Solved

I'm an existing customer on the new online account - why can't I see the EV Everywhere plan as an available tariff?

• 10 August 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

On the mobile ovo homepage scrolling down i can get quotes for loads of tarrifs but EV Everywhere seems missing (at least on mobile) are we missing a trick? Or is this deliberate?

icon

Best answer by Ash_OVO 11 August 2020, 18:05

Hello @Jequinlan

Ah we were under the impression you were looking to sign up as a new customer.

If you’re looking to switch to EV Everywhere, but you’re already an OVO Member, this upgrade would need to be completed via your OVO app or online account.

It’s not actually visible on the new version of this online account, currently. But our support team can make some changes so that you can sign up to the EV Everywhere tariff. We’re on FacebookTwitter and our Help Centre has online chat!

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7

@Tim_OVO Your answer about EV Everywhere not being available on the new billing system I think answers this with clarity also. Many thanks. It is a real shame as I think it is perhaps your best Tariff on offer by far!

Thanks @Jequinlan 

Our EV proposition (tariffs, perks, whatever else we may offer in the future) will be available on the online account. This is a work around whilst the functionality is built into the new platform.

Not ideal for sure, but this is being developed and improved on a day by day basis - watch this space…. :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Tim_OVO Your answer about EV Everywhere not being available on the new billing system I think answers this with clarity also. Many thanks. It is a real shame as I think it is perhaps your best Tariff on offer by far!

Userlevel 5

I think it’s to do with the change over to a new online account system, @Jequinlan. Whilst we’ve got a load of great features on there already, there’s still a few bits and bobs that we’re working hard to implement.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi. I personally am already an EV Everywhere customer and am very happy. I wondered why it wasn't being offered to all in these pages as it is a fantastic product.

Userlevel 4

Hello @Jequinlan

Ah we were under the impression you were looking to sign up as a new customer.

If you’re looking to switch to EV Everywhere, but you’re already an OVO Member, this upgrade would need to be completed via your OVO app or online account.

It’s not actually visible on the new version of this online account, currently. But our support team can make some changes so that you can sign up to the EV Everywhere tariff. We’re on FacebookTwitter and our Help Centre has online chat!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Applogies: i was looking at the main switch page!

(And chosing a non supplied house doesnt help)

https://switch.ovoenergy.com/quote

Userlevel 7

It’s still there on our side, @Jequinlan - 

OVO homepage

Scroll down to the footer, and click on ‘Products’

Select ‘Electric Vehicles’

EV Everywhere tariff! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Its scrolling down on main webpage

Userlevel 7

I’m getting this checked now, @Jequinlan - I know there’s exciting news incoming for all things OVO and EVs, but for now let me check on this specifically.. are you referring to the OVO app/ online account, or the main webpage?

I should have something for you tomorrow. :)