Solved

How do I access all my old emails from OVO if I've changed email address?

• 26 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Last year sometime I changed my email address and in the process of changing all our suppliers I have over looked my account with OVO, I would like to contact someone as I have lost all previous emails by closing down my old email account.

I would at this time like to review my account but have no way of logging in.

I can supply old email address details and many other details but I am unable to do this through website.

Could someone help me to access my account

Kind regards

Andrew

icon

Best answer by Transparent 26 April 2020, 20:10

Hi @Andrew Moody and welcome to the Forum.

As we’re fellow customers here, we can’t directly sort out your problem.

However, I recommend that you email them enough information to properly identify you:

• Your address with Post Code
  • Your OVO account number
  • Start date of your tariff (if you know it)
  • or perhaps the serial number on your electricity meter

This will be picked up by a Customer Services person (probably working from home). If they can get the Billing System to recognise your new email address, then you should be able to regain access to your account online via the MyOVO login page.

Please post again here if you need any further help.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Andrew Moody and welcome to the Forum.

As we’re fellow customers here, we can’t directly sort out your problem.

However, I recommend that you email them enough information to properly identify you:

• Your address with Post Code
  • Your OVO account number
  • Start date of your tariff (if you know it)
  • or perhaps the serial number on your electricity meter

This will be picked up by a Customer Services person (probably working from home). If they can get the Billing System to recognise your new email address, then you should be able to regain access to your account online via the MyOVO login page.

Please post again here if you need any further help.

Userlevel 6

Hey @Andrew Moody ,

@Transparent is right the team should be able to recover this information for you.

If you’d prefer, you can also pop us a message on Facebook with your account number (or address and post code), full name and DoB.

Cheers