Solved

Family bereavement - how do I change the account holder's name?

• 2 August 2017
  • 1 reply

My Father passed away in February so i need to change the account into my mums name, how do i do this? I need to do this for her as she is very ill, also her bills are huge and she does not use very much electricity, why is this?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 9 August 2017, 16:16

My Father passed away in February so i need to change the account into my mums name, how do i do this? I need to do this for her as she is very ill, also her bills are huge and she does not use very much electricity, why is this?

I’m really sorry to hear this, @jaimej- our deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

You’ve mentioned quite a few specifics so we’ll need to take a look into your account to be able to help with this. **updated 11/07/2019**

Lucy
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

I’m really sorry to hear this, @jaimej- our deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

You’ve mentioned quite a few specifics so we’ll need to take a look into your account to be able to help with this. **updated 11/07/2019**

Lucy