Solved

Can we get access to the live usage API?

Show first post

203 replies

Userlevel 7

@Tim_OVO @Transparent @TerryE @andsee @SianiAnni 

Here is it: The API exe I promised that takes all that HH data and nicely formats it into a consumable Sheet

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A7XRov0579O53T8OsIGe3wXCk09jul0F?usp=sharing

Download all the files, and read the Readme! (oh, and Enjoy) - now I can start work on ther TOU comparison tool!! 

If anyone is willing to send me their export please do!  - It will help me build the tooling.

John (at) QuinlanServices (dot) Com 

@Jequinlan and others, should I add this comment (above) to the best answer by @g-de ? Is a combination of these two the best customer created workaround for a lack of API we currently have? Let me know please :blush:

Userlevel 1

@Tim_OVO I suspect you should probably hold off on that for now until the source code is published. As others have mentioned, it’s generally not a good idea to run DLLs found on the internet, especially when raw credentials are being used.

@Tim_OVOI suspect you should probably hold off on that for now until the source code is published. As others have mentioned, it’s generally not a good idea to run DLLs found on the internet, especially when raw credentials are being used.

Yes, you should be suspicious, at least when it’s published as Open Source it can be verified that it is not stealing your credentials whether intentionally or accidentally.

As a developer, I have access to tools which can make this as safe as possible before I try something out.

/Mike