Solved

Multiple properties under one email - is this possible?

• 6 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi there - I have a number of rental properties and wanted to know if I could set them up under one email account.

I appreciate I would need a different account for each one but I'd like to access them in one dashboard with one login. Is that possible?

Thanks
Mark
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 6 March 2019, 15:50

Updated on 30/04/2020 - The new online system will allow you to have accounts for multiple properties all in one. We’ll get a topic up about this one shortly!

Hello

As far as I am aware that is not possible, each account/address would need to be linked to a different email address. The email address and /or My OVO id uniquely identify a specific account/address and you would need to log in to each account separately.

View original

7 replies

Updated on 30/04/2020 - The new online system will allow you to have accounts for multiple properties all in one. We’ll get a topic up about this one shortly!

Hello

As far as I am aware that is not possible, each account/address would need to be linked to a different email address. The email address and /or My OVO id uniquely identify a specific account/address and you would need to log in to each account separately.

My home screen says There is no need to submit any more readings as we are no longer supplying your electricity. and i have just joined ovo in my new property whats going on here???

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for posting here on the Forum@yoir .

Firstly, you’re not directly communicating with OVO here. We are fellow customers who discuss energy issues and related matters.

However, I can probably assist with your question.

Firstly I need to clarify. Do you mean:

1. You have moved into a property which received electricity from a different Supplier, and you have decided to switch to OVO?
  2. You already had an account with OVO and have now moved to a new property?

Also, please fill out your Profile page because that’s where I’d look for basic background information.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hey @yoir

I’ve moved your post here, it sounds like you’re using the same email address for 2 accounts and the default account that your seeing is your old closed account. The easiest work around for this is to contact the team with a secondary email. This will ensure the email used takes you to the right account. 

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com. You can reach our team on: 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @yoir - Ah yes… I think @Amy_OVO’s right.

It’s possible that this issue is affected by the cookies stored on the particular computer you’re on. If you cleared the cookies, or used a different computer, then the results will vary.

That can get very confusing!

Don’t worry! We have people here on the Forum who can help. Just post here again if you get stuck.

Hi thanks for your help I called ovo and they found the problem.... something to do with my address.

All sorted now. Thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Glad to hear this one’s sorted @yoir!