Tutorial

How to access your previous monthly summaries on your online account or OVO app

• 30 April 2020
  • 3 replies
How to access your previous monthly summaries on your online account or OVO app
Userlevel 7

Updated on 21/09/23 by Abby_OVO

Whilst you’ll receive your monthly summary to your email inbox (or through your letterbox if you’ve opted in to postal communications) you might want to look over the previous monthly summaries that you’ve received since you joined us.

Mis-placed these monthly emails or letters? Worry not, here’s a quick guide on how to find these on your online account or OVO app (download for Android or iOS.

Step 1

Head over to the ‘Billing history’ menu option on the left hand side of the screen (you’ll find this by clicking ‘menu’ in the the top right of your screen if you’re viewing the account on your mobile),

Exact appearance may vary

Step 2

Once you’re on this page, you should see the last completed month’s summary at the top of the screen. Scroll down to see all the previous monthly summaries issued since you’ve joined us,

Step 3

You have the option to ‘View details’ for each month,

Exact appearance may vary

You can also ‘Download’ any previous monthly summary as a PDF by clicking ‘Download this bill’.

Please be aware that the mobile phone images shown above are what you’d see when using your online account via your device’s internet browser but the ‘Billing History’ information is also accessible on the OVO app.

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I’ve just been moved over to the new MyOvo. I can only view bills back to February of this year. The migration message doesn’t show at all for me.

How do I get back all my previous bills?

Also in the Usage section I can only see usage for Gas. There is no data available for Electricity.

Userlevel 6

Hey @Jem16, are you looking at your account on the app or on the desktop version?

If the issue is there on the desktop version, please reach out to the team, they’ll take a look into this, if it’s on the app only, it will update in time. 

You can send us a message on FacebookTwitter and our Help centre has online chat! You can reach our team on: 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 3

Hi Amy,

The issue is on both desktop and app version. I have been in touch by DM on Twitter and they have acknowledged the issue as they can see it from their end too. I’ve been asked to wait till the 5th in case it’s just taking more time to migrate over.