Solved

How do I log out of My OVO?

• 18 May 2018
  • 2 replies

I am on a shared computer and want to get to my ovo account but can not find a straight forward way of 'logging out' so I can get to my own "My Ovo" ! Clear instructions please.
--- Anyone?
icon

Best answer by Markee 22 May 2018, 19:44

You might need to be a bit clearer as to what you need to do and how you’re accessing your account.

If you’ve logged in on a computer through your web browser, there’s a menu on the left hand side with, from the top, Home, Meter Readings, Usage etc, the item right at the bottom is Logout, click this and you’re logged out of your account. If it’s a shared computer, make sure you don’t have “Keep Me Logged In” ticked.

If this isn’t what you’re trying to do, it would be helpful if you could provide more detail.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
You might need to be a bit clearer as to what you need to do and how you’re accessing your account.

If you’ve logged in on a computer through your web browser, there’s a menu on the left hand side with, from the top, Home, Meter Readings, Usage etc, the item right at the bottom is Logout, click this and you’re logged out of your account. If it’s a shared computer, make sure you don’t have “Keep Me Logged In” ticked.

If this isn’t what you’re trying to do, it would be helpful if you could provide more detail.
Hello, can u say something about a spy mobile phone on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?