Solved

My OVO - why am I unable to provide meter readings?

We inherited OVO as a provider when we moved over 2 years ago. Initially, we were able to give readings on line, but the my OVO app, and the page on the lap top show the account as already supplying us, but the meter reading option is greyed out. Actually they all are. I have repeatedly sent emails in the contact us section. None have even been acknowledged. Maybe it's extreme irritation verging on blind fury preventing me from finding a telephone number, but in reality I'm so frustrated I wouldn't want to talk to me either.....so, bearing in mind that you are continually calculating bills and DD payments based on estimates, and that you've already increased payments, perhaps you would be good enough to sort this out.....finally? Forums are all well and good, but I would like customer service, not to have to research the problem myself. I don't have time to search, and not find, the solution....or a phone number for that matter.
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 7 February 2018, 12:00

Hi @clare-b,

I've added some tags to your post so other users can find this information if they need it.

I'm puzzled by this one too, if you were previously able to give readings I can't think why that option would now have been removed. I reckon a bit more investigation is needed here.

You can call the team on 0800 5999 440 between 8am and 8pm on weekdays, or 9am and 2pm on a Saturday. Alternatively, drop us a PM on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, full name and DoB and we can take it from there.

Cheers,
Nancy

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi @clare-b,

I've added some tags to your post so other users can find this information if they need it.

I'm puzzled by this one too, if you were previously able to give readings I can't think why that option would now have been removed. I reckon a bit more investigation is needed here.

You can call the team on 0800 5999 440 between 8am and 8pm on weekdays, or 9am and 2pm on a Saturday. Alternatively, drop us a PM on Facebook or Twitter with your account number, full name and DoB and we can take it from there.

Cheers,
Nancy
I've been asking for a 'bit more investigation' for a considerable period of time. Are you passing on this query or do I need to call separately?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
clare-b wrote:

I've been asking for a 'bit more investigation' for a considerable period of time. Are you passing on this query or do I need to call separately?

We'll need you to contact us via our service channels for an immediate response, @clare-b - the forum's there so other customers can advise you instead.

If you'd rather not call, you can email (hello@ovoenergy.com) or message us via Facebook or Twitter!

Tim
Tried emailing several times with no response, so will be calling.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
clare-b wrote:

Tried emailing several times with no response, so will be calling.

Might be worth dropping the social team a private message instead. The pages can be found here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ovoenergy/ (Facebook) or here: https://twitter.com/ovoenergy (Twitter).

Lucy

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close