Solved

You requested a meter reading but can't submit it on My OVO - why?

• 9 December 2017
  • 1 reply

I tried to enter my meter readings as requested via My Ovo on the website - it won't let me. It's 5.30pm on Saturday which according to the automated response is out of hours and so is all day Sunday. Bloody annoying, now what do I do???
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 14 December 2017, 14:40

I tried to enter my meter readings as requested via My Ovo on the website - it won't let me. It's 5.30pm on Saturday which according to the automated response is out of hours and so is all day Sunday. Bloody annoying, now what do I do???

Hi @PaulB30

There was some scheduled maintenance on our My OVO page early on Sunday morning. This then overran by a few hours, which effected those customers on My OVO at the time.

Please have another go at logging these readings and - if it's still an issue - share the details via this topic so we can all help you out!

Tim
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @PaulB30

There was some scheduled maintenance on our My OVO page early on Sunday morning. This then overran by a few hours, which effected those customers on My OVO at the time.

Please have another go at logging these readings and - if it's still an issue - share the details via this topic so we can all help you out!

Tim