Solved

Why isn't my smart meter reporting?

• 23 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I had my V2G installed on the 10th of the December along with SMETS1 smart meters. Problem is, my Ovo app hasn’t shown any readings since that date. Should I be worried?

icon

Best answer by Transparent 23 December 2019, 20:34

Hi @pixelpefekt . I hope you’ve had SMETS2 meters installed. OVO haven’t been obtaining “credits” for installing SMETS1 units since 16th March ‘19.

As we’ve discussed previously on the Forum, it has been taking 5 to 6 weeks before the Smart Meter readings are propagated onto OVO’s Billing-system and Usage Graphs. However, more recently I’ve seen others saying they’ve received correct data readings in timescales less than 4 weeks.

So, no - you shouldn’t be worried. Relax and enjoy Christmas!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @pixelpefekt . I hope you’ve had SMETS2 meters installed. OVO haven’t been obtaining “credits” for installing SMETS1 units since 16th March ‘19.

As we’ve discussed previously on the Forum, it has been taking 5 to 6 weeks before the Smart Meter readings are propagated onto OVO’s Billing-system and Usage Graphs. However, more recently I’ve seen others saying they’ve received correct data readings in timescales less than 4 weeks.

So, no - you shouldn’t be worried. Relax and enjoy Christmas!