Solved

Why have my smart usage graphs disappeared from My OVO?

• 26 July 2017
  • 3 replies

What happened to the weekly and daily usage graphs - they are no longer available on the website.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 26 July 2017, 12:09

Hi @SallyC3

Thanks for posting! We've had reports that this issue has affected a number of our customers. It looks like it may be an issue with our server and the Tech team are now aware of this.

You should still be able to view the graphs via the My OVO app on a smart phone and in some cases refreshing your My OVO page online resolves the issue. If you've tried refreshing a couple of times and it isn't working - try again in a couple of days.

Let me know how you get on.

** Updated 11/07/2019** More info here.

Thanks,
Emily
View original

3 replies

I thought I had access to a graph where I could change the period I was looking at.Day,week, month. I seem to have lost that.
Hi @SallyC3

Thanks for posting! We've had reports that this issue has affected a number of our customers. It looks like it may be an issue with our server and the Tech team are now aware of this.

You should still be able to view the graphs via the My OVO app on a smart phone and in some cases refreshing your My OVO page online resolves the issue. If you've tried refreshing a couple of times and it isn't working - try again in a couple of days.

Let me know how you get on.

** Updated 11/07/2019** More info here.

Thanks,
Emily
I thought I had access to a graph where I could change the period I was looking at.Day,week, month. I seem to have lost that.

Hi Dave,

I've moved your comment to another topic which best answers your query. If there's anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

Cheers,
Emily