Solved

Why has my app shown "switch on hold" for 8 months?

• 16 April 2018
  • 7 replies

I bought ny house in July 2017 and signed up with you for energy as the previous owner had been with you and the online reviews seemed ok. When I login I get a screen saying my login is on hold dated 21st August 2017. I've phoned at least twice and emailed twice, getting emails in reply saying it had been passed to your Tech Team but never heard anything back. My impression is that your tech team is either understaffed or incompetent. Can someone sort this out or will I have to change supplier?

Regards

Mr F Danks
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 18 April 2018, 14:51

This is something that we’re aware of FrankieD and I’d be happy to give the Tech guys a nudge with this one.

So that I can get an update for you, can you please pop me a PM with your name, DoB and account number.

Lucy
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This is something that we’re aware of FrankieD and I’d be happy to give the Tech guys a nudge with this one.

So that I can get an update for you, can you please pop me a PM with your name, DoB and account number.

Lucy
Hi Lucy,

I am experiencing this issue too. Please can you advise on how to resolve.

Thanks

gemma
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @ghildred - I'd recommend getting in touch with the team on Facebook or Twitter. Send them a PM with your account number, full name and DoB and they'll be able to chase it up with the Tech guys.
Have not received any emails from OVO to say why they have my switch on hold
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @Terry c - I've moved your post onto this topic where you can find more information about this 🙂
My ovo has been on hold for a while now. I keep getting emails to check my account. I can't as the only info is - Account on hold. Can someone look into this please.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi @DLovie, I've moved your post here so you can find out more info!