Solved

Why can't I see gas usage on my online account?

• 23 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Anyone else got this problem.
I can't see my gas usage on my online account. Electricity usage is shown but not gas. I've been on at them for ages to do something but no success. This was their reply,
"I have spoke with a couple of our other departments today, to see if it is anything that they would be able to resolve immediately, or if it can only be resolved by the tech team, and they have advised that there is nothing that they are able to do.

This has already been referred to the Tech team, and it is on their list of issues to look through and resolve. I have added further to this, to let them know that you are not happy with the delays."
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 2 April 2019, 12:00

Some technical issues are more complex than others so they take longer than usual to fix, @hammer. Rest assured this will be a priority for them, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Some technical issues are more complex than others so they take longer than usual to fix, @hammer. Rest assured this will be a priority for them, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
No, nothing. Since I joined OVO last year I haven't been able to see my gas usage. Pretty poor isn't it. Doesn't seem they can solve it. I've no idea why.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @hammer,

It sounds like this has already been raised to the right department. Have they provided any further detail on what the issue is?

Cheers