Solved

Why can't access I my OVO account online or app?

• 15 August 2018
  • 4 replies

I am having access my OVO account online or app. It constantly says incorrect email or password. I havn't changed them. No matter how many times I hit the "reset password" button, I get nothing. I hit it five times in the last ten minutes and NO reset email has turned up. Yes, it's the correct email address. This has been going on for weeks and the telephone help is bloody useless, less than. Does ANYBODY know how to fix this or me and OVO will definately part ways
icon

Best answer by ITGeek123 16 August 2018, 10:56

I am having access my OVO account online or app. It constantly says incorrect email or password. I havn't changed them. No matter how many times I hit the "reset password" button, I get nothing. I hit it five times in the last ten minutes and NO reset email has turned up. Yes, it's the correct email address. This has been going on for weeks and the telephone help is bloody useless, less than. Does ANYBODY know how to fix this or me and OVO will definately part ways

Hmm, Have you checked your SPAM or Junk? I use gmail and for some reason password reset appeared in my junk.

Hope this helps. let me know. We will get to the bottom of this!
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hmm, Have you checked your SPAM or Junk? I use gmail and for some reason password reset appeared in my junk.

Hope this helps. let me know. We will get to the bottom of this!
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @swanseauk - have you tried using your OVO ID to log in rather than your email address?
Have my Ovo ID but it is impossible to set up the account. If you click "First time logging in" it takes you to the password reset page. I have never logged in before so how can I reset my password? There's no way for me to do anything.

Tried calling but impossibly long queues and there is no way to contact anyone directly via this website except for this forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Have my Ovo ID but it is impossible to set up the account. If you click "First time logging in" it takes you to the password reset page. I have never logged in before so how can I reset my password?

Stick your email address in that 'password reset' section to get an email - this will let you assign a password which you can use along with your OVO ID to log in!

Let us know how it goes @Brickhouse