Solved

Why am I getting an 'internal server error' on the app?

• 15 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Anyone else not able to access their account via the App, or Website? I kept getting to the ‘transfer to OVO progress display’. Now getting an internal server error.

icon

Best answer by CliveS 15 April 2019, 21:11

OVO on Twitter recommended logging out of website deleting and then re-installing App. Worked for me. No information or reason why though.
View original

3 replies

Hi. Me too.
All I get is the 'your on your way' (new user) page but I have submitted readings 3 times previously. The app hasn't worked on two different Android devices either. I guess it is a glitch with the website? Not urgent that I submit readings today so will try again tommorrow
OVO on Twitter recommended logging out of website deleting and then re-installing App. Worked for me. No information or reason why though.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @CliveS - glad to hear this is resolved for you now. We didn't experience widespread reports of this issue on the 15th.

@stevemack - this sounds like a different issue. If you've only just moved over to us, it can take up to 6 week from your start date (while your start readings are checked) for your online account to become fully live.

Cheers

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings