Solved

Why am I getting an 'internal server error' on the app?

• 15 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Anyone else not able to access their account via the App, or Website? I kept getting to the ‘transfer to OVO progress display’. Now getting an internal server error.

icon

Best answer by CliveS 15 April 2019, 21:11

OVO on Twitter recommended logging out of website deleting and then re-installing App. Worked for me. No information or reason why though.
View original

3 replies

Hi. Me too.
All I get is the 'your on your way' (new user) page but I have submitted readings 3 times previously. The app hasn't worked on two different Android devices either. I guess it is a glitch with the website? Not urgent that I submit readings today so will try again tommorrow
OVO on Twitter recommended logging out of website deleting and then re-installing App. Worked for me. No information or reason why though.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @CliveS - glad to hear this is resolved for you now. We didn't experience widespread reports of this issue on the 15th.

@stevemack - this sounds like a different issue. If you've only just moved over to us, it can take up to 6 week from your start date (while your start readings are checked) for your online account to become fully live.

Cheers