Solved

The National Grid changed my gas meter but new details not updated on MyOVO, what should I do?

• 3 December 2018
  • 1 reply

The National Grid changed my gas meter on 2nd November, but the details do not appear to have been given to you t9 update my account, so unable to give reading, what should I do?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 5 December 2018, 18:21

The National Grid changed my gas meter on 2nd November, but the details do not appear to have been given to you t9 update my account, so unable to give reading, what should I do?

Tough one for another user to help with @Kath so I'll step in!

We'd get send the new meter details within about 6 weeks of the new meter being fitted. We'd then update MyOVO to show the new meter details. From that point on, you'd be able to submit your meter readings, not before.

That said, drop us an email and we can check if this update can be done any earlier (and take down those readings from you): hello@ovoenergy.com.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Tough one for another user to help with @Kath so I'll step in!

We'd get send the new meter details within about 6 weeks of the new meter being fitted. We'd then update MyOVO to show the new meter details. From that point on, you'd be able to submit your meter readings, not before.

That said, drop us an email and we can check if this update can be done any earlier (and take down those readings from you): hello@ovoenergy.com.