Solved

Still waiting for OVO to reply to my email

• 17 February 2018
  • 3 replies

E-mailed OVO on so many occasions, but getting no replies!!! Eventually had an email telling me that they tried to contact me via phone. Big fib 'cos we were in. Then proceeded to tell me that they'd make contact within the next 48 hours. Think OVO's clock must have stopped 'cos that was 5 days ago now. Why do you keep telling porkies re: e-mailing? You just give yourselves a bad name. I've seen from other customers giving the same comments. OVO sorry, but I think you're slipping into the big six trait by not being honest with your customers.
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 17 February 2018, 10:54

Good morning Kathy B :)

While I don't work for Ovo I would recommend giving them a quick phone call on their freephone number 0330 303 5063, I can guess you'll be connected to a real human within 2-3 minutes in their UK call centre without fail, they are very efficent in dealing with customer enquiries on the line and get the job done without fuss.

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes, Tris.

Enjoy your weekend 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Good morning Kathy B :)

While I don't work for Ovo I would recommend giving them a quick phone call on their freephone number 0330 303 5063, I can guess you'll be connected to a real human within 2-3 minutes in their UK call centre without fail, they are very efficent in dealing with customer enquiries on the line and get the job done without fuss.

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes, Tris.

Enjoy your weekend 🙂
Ok thanks for that reply. 👍
Hey @Kathy B

@ScottishPowerRSmelly is right - if you're after a fast response, I'd always recommend giving us a ring. Although the team will try get back to your email as soon as possible, our response time will depend on how busy we are and how many emails are in the queue.

That being said, if you're on Facebook or Twitter, you can always contact us here. Our Social team would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Emily