Solved

Problems logging onto MyOvo

• 24 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi, I'm fairly new to MyOvo. When I joined, I signed up for the online account and entered my meter readings. So i have a

I'm receiving Ovo account emails, have an Ovo ID and an Ovo account number.

However, I suddenly can't log into MyOvo online account. Even if I ask for a password reset, MyOvo doesn't email me one, essentially not recognising my email address...which is the one I am currently receiving Ovo emails and account statements on.

Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

Jason
icon

Best answer by ITGeek123 26 November 2018, 13:06

Hi @j.jasonmitchell Hmmm how odd.

How long ago did you sign up? I believe OVO support team have to create your account associated with the email address you provided. I cannot remember if this takes a few days, My best guess would be check if OVO sent an email when you registered and see if they mention anything about creating an account on their end.

Maybe add some screenshots to this topic of the error you're seeing and the Mods can take a look to see if it's anything they need to raise to their Tech team.

Thanks
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @j.jasonmitchell Hmmm how odd.

How long ago did you sign up? I believe OVO support team have to create your account associated with the email address you provided. I cannot remember if this takes a few days, My best guess would be check if OVO sent an email when you registered and see if they mention anything about creating an account on their end.

Maybe add some screenshots to this topic of the error you're seeing and the Mods can take a look to see if it's anything they need to raise to their Tech team.

Thanks