• 6 replies

Hello!

It mentions that I can:
  • Submit meter readings
  • Adjust your direct debit
  • View & compare your usage
  • View your statements
  • Tell us you're moving home
But on MY OVO MENU all those options for me are disabled, why is that?

And why my monthly payments have increased without my approval?

Also I have received email asking me to switch to direct debit although I have paid via Direct Debit for over a year.

Thanks and will await your prompt reply!
icon

Best answer by Transparent 26 December 2018, 12:22

Hi @agnese.grikmane Someone at OVO has forgotten to press the right buttons once you switched across to them from your previous Energy Supplier.

The My OVO page gets enabled in stages as the switch process occurs. This can take around one month because of the Notifications process with the National Meter Database (ECOES).

Send an email to hello@ovoenergy.com and ask them to make your page go fully "live".
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
It would be ready handy if you could attach some photos to show us what you'er able to see (please block out any sensitive information like name, account number etc). This will help us to diagnose what is causing this.

Thanks,
Lucy

Hello!

This is basically all I see...
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@agnese.grikmane

Looking at your screenshot it appears as though you are in the middle of a switch, I'm guessing that's the most likely cause of your problems. No doubt once the switch has completed you will have full access once more.

Regarding your DD's it's also possible these have increased due to the aforementioned switch though you SHOULD have been notified of this increase.

As for the emails regarding paying by DD, I've noticed myself that OVO's email system is chaotic and often messages don't seem appropriate, it's also possible these are auto-generated, i.e. the computer sending you those emails hasn't a clue whether you already pay by DD or not, as I say...; "inappropriate & chaotic"!!
Hello @Slinky
What do you mean in a middle of a switch?
I have had contract with OVO for a year and half and my online account has always been like this: that non of the sections work 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @agnese.grikmane Someone at OVO has forgotten to press the right buttons once you switched across to them from your previous Energy Supplier.

The My OVO page gets enabled in stages as the switch process occurs. This can take around one month because of the Notifications process with the National Meter Database (ECOES).

Send an email to hello@ovoenergy.com and ask them to make your page go fully "live".
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@agnese.grikmane

I was merely quoting what is shown in your screenshot. @Transparent has filled in the blanks for you so hopefully you will be able to get it sorted now 😉

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings