Solved

My OVO usage figures not correct - anyone else had this issue?

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 1
Well the fix didn't last long did it!!
If i click backwards and forwards on week and day, the figures alter, apparently yesterday i have used 1.2kw, ohh hang on 2.1 ohh hang on 3.1 but mainly when i log in i get this:

Userlevel 1
OK im getting readngs now but intermittant and unreliable.
EG look at the 2 graphs for the same day, week/month/daily dont match.
So not fixed yet.

Userlevel 1
and this one.

One is 4.55kw and the other is 2.8kw both the 4th April
I am also still facing this problem. I am at the stage where I am unsure whether I can trust the figures and, therefore, the bills. Disappointing that there still hasn't been an email/text from ovo advising of the problem.
Userlevel 1
I am also still facing this problem. I am at the stage where I am unsure whether I can trust the figures and, therefore, the bills. Disappointing that there still hasn't been an email/text from ovo advising of the problem.

Totally agree, its like they just don't care.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @g4jnw, @snaresbrook75 et al

Have look at this thread where another Forum Member reported a demonstrable software fault.

I directed him to tag a senior member of OVO's Programming Team, who responded to him on Saturday morning (!).

He's had another reply this morning confirming that the programmer working on that code is aware of the problem and sorting it.

Please remember that these guys are Techies. They need feedback, rather than rants. From what I've read of your posts above, I think this is good, clear technical feedback. Go for it!

Let's not assume that OVO already know all the circumstances where a particular software bug occurs. As a Forum, we're not impotent. We can actually do something about this by ensuring that the right level of feedback is available to correct programmers.
Thanks Transparent. I work in IT so I appreciate technical faults will always happen. However, the one thing that staff always complain about is lack of comms. A simple 'there is a problem and we're working on it' to all Ovo customers would probably satisfy most people and stop any rants.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings