Solved

My OVO app has been broken for over a year - when will it be fixed?

• 20 June 2018
  • 2 replies

My OVO app "my ovo" stopped working last May!!!!! Yes May 2017. After a number of complaints and promises it would eventually be fixed, I gave up and now receive paper statements. I am not able to alter anything on my account or submit readings. I have not received any update on this since about last october. Anyone else in this position. I only renewed my contract because a
I felt that the customer service was very good. Highly unlikely I will stay with OVO at the end of this contract
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 22 June 2018, 17:09

Hi @mossi1973,

It's a shame to hear this issue is making you want to switch away, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it's caused. Our Tech team are hard at work at the minute tackling a number of known issues on the app and website which should be resolved very shortly.

If you'd like us to take a look at your account and provide an update, drop the team a message on Facebook or Twitter including your account number, full name and DoB.

Nancy
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @mossi1973,

There has been a lot of work undertaken on OVO's App earlier this year. Three new versions were released and feedback from Users given on this Forum.

The most recent release was 6.1.2 which is discussed here.

If you've got that version and you're still experiencing problems, please post them there because you're most likely to have your message read by others who understand what's happening.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hi @mossi1973,

It's a shame to hear this issue is making you want to switch away, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience it's caused. Our Tech team are hard at work at the minute tackling a number of known issues on the app and website which should be resolved very shortly.

If you'd like us to take a look at your account and provide an update, drop the team a message on Facebook or Twitter including your account number, full name and DoB.

Nancy