Solved

My meter serial number isn't the same as the national database - what do I do?

• 3 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Morrison Data Collection came to read my electricity meter and told me that the Serial Number he had was not the same as on the meter. The meter has been here since I moved in (1984)

After two requests to submit my meter readings and finding no way to do it on the website OR the app I am at a loss as to why this is happening or why my serial numbers are at odds.

Please help me, someone; preferably someone who knows.

Cheers
Nuovojim
icon

Best answer by Ed_OVO 6 May 2019, 13:59

Hi @Nuovojim,

That's very strange, it sounds like the meter may be mixed up on the national database.

As it's quite a complicated issue, I'd definitely recommend sending an email to hello@ovoenergy.com so we can have a look into this.

Chances are, if a meter reader has noticed this, they'll report back to us and we may already be rectifying this.

Thanks,
Ed
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi @Nuovojim,

That's very strange, it sounds like the meter may be mixed up on the national database.

As it's quite a complicated issue, I'd definitely recommend sending an email to hello@ovoenergy.com so we can have a look into this.

Chances are, if a meter reader has noticed this, they'll report back to us and we may already be rectifying this.

Thanks,
Ed