Issue with my app - Pay monthly

• 29 April 2017
  • 8 replies

The android app is failing to display the correct values. They don't correspond to what is on the web site. The graphs are displaying the wrong ffugures. I have sent a report via the a Google app but still it hasn't a been resolved I was wondering if other people are having the same problem?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
The android app is failing to display the correct values. They don't correspond to what is on the web site. The graphs are displaying the wrong ffugures. I have sent a report via the a Google app but still it hasn't a been resolved I was wondering if other people are having the same problem?

Hi Pollap

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're facing with the app.

At this time I can only speculate that you've experienced a glitch with the technology. I'm hoping that it updates itself - however it may be that your meter is struggling to communicate with the system.

If it's not resolved I'd recommend you get in touch with OVO using your most convenient method and ask them to do some troubleshooting to get you up and running without any issues.

Hoping it's sorted soon for you - please do post back and let us know how you've got on!
I don't think it's a glitch. The meter works perfectly. If I log on a PC all the data is there and is correct the app just doesn't mirror the same information. I've been with OVO for over a year now and love everything else about the service. It's not a deal breaker but it would be nice if the app worked. I've already contacted the app developers about 6 months ago and they have responded saying that a fix is on the way. Every update I check but it still hasn't been resolved
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Thanks for posting back - oh that is interesting!

In that case I would contact OVO and ask they release the appropriate update as soon as possible, they can ask the developer to sort it sooner rather than later.

Would be good to know if any other forum users are experiencing the same or similar issues! Please do let us know if you are.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Pollap,

Thanks for getting in touch. It's difficult to say what's happened here, without seeing first hand what info is displayed. If you send me a PM with your account number, name and DoB, I can look at your My OVO page to see what's what. Then, send me some pictures of what you think is wrong on the app, and I can check for you.

Also, I've tweaked the title and added some more tags so that other Pay monthly users can find this and get involved!

Tim
This is nice post. The android application is neglecting to show the right qualities. They don't compare to what is on the site. The diagrams are showing the wrong. So thanks for sharing this information.
Payment Gateway UAE
@ITGeek123 perhaps you could help out with this query?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hello,

Have you tried clearing the app cache? What version of Android are you running? Is the Android version you are running rooted?