Solved

Is there a way to change the way my address appears on letters from OVO?

• 23 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello all,

I'm a new OVO customer who organised the switch over the phone. It appears the address system used by OVO is adding an additional house number to my address. Purely as an example, it's saying 15-16 Fake Street instead of just 16 Fake Street. While this may not seem like an issue, apparently it is causing the postie some issues. Today, I received two letters dated May 8th from OVO with the '15' crossed out in pen and just '16' written for the house number.

Is there a way to change this so the correct house number is displayed to help my postie?

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Eva_OVO 28 May 2019, 13:43

That's strange, @BakersDozen, we can of course get this sorted for you.

You'll need to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB, full address (as it appears on the Royal Mail website) and account number. If you don't use social media you can email our Customer Care team on hello@ovoenergy.com.

We can easily fix this on our end, but if the address is wrong on the national databases we'll need to get this resolved with them too - this can take 3-4 weeks.

Eva
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
That's strange, @BakersDozen, we can of course get this sorted for you.

You'll need to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your name, DoB, full address (as it appears on the Royal Mail website) and account number. If you don't use social media you can email our Customer Care team on hello@ovoenergy.com.

We can easily fix this on our end, but if the address is wrong on the national databases we'll need to get this resolved with them too - this can take 3-4 weeks.

Eva