Solved

Is a forum best for account specific queries?

• 11 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Why am I wasting my time setting up a forum account and typing this out when all I want to do is ask a question of someone who can answer my questions? I don’t want to speak with other customers, I want to speak with someone who can answer my specific questions so that I can give Ovo more money.

I don’t normally have to contact Ovo and as a first experience, this is appalling and a real surprise for a company that I thought was good for customers.

icon

Best answer by Transparent 11 December 2019, 20:58

Well, @Ovoscared2speak2customers  I’ve just given OVO more money so that I can earn interest on the amount that I’m in credit.

But I’m a customer… so I guess you won’t want to respond to me :disappointed_relieved:

If you want to hear only from Customer Services staff, then you can email them directly via hello@ovoenergy.com

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well, @Ovoscared2speak2customers  I’ve just given OVO more money so that I can earn interest on the amount that I’m in credit.

But I’m a customer… so I guess you won’t want to respond to me :disappointed_relieved:

If you want to hear only from Customer Services staff, then you can email them directly via hello@ovoenergy.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Good advice, Transparent. Nice bit of interest there.  

Heads up @Ovoscared2speak2customers we are seeing a 3-day response time to emails, but we’re working on getting this down today! For anything account specific that another member can’t help you with, you could also send over a Facebook message instead.

I’ve PMd you to check

:robot: