Solved

I've recently switched - Where do I find my account number?

• 3 May 2019
  • 1 reply

I am trying to find out my account number. I log onto my Ovo and go to profiles but there is no sign of an account number instead the switch tracking flow chart appears despite the fact that I am being told my direct debit is due today. Surley I should have an account number if money is being paid?
icon

Best answer by Ed_OVO 6 May 2019, 14:05

That's right, @JAdams, you will have an account number, it sounds like the issue is with your online account.

It can take up to 6 weeks before your account is fully set up, so you may still see the 'onboarding' timeline until then.

After this, your account number will be displayed in the top left.

Your account number should also be on the initial Welcome Pack we send out, along with the unit rates and other account information.

Thanks,
Ed
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge
That's right, @JAdams, you will have an account number, it sounds like the issue is with your online account.

It can take up to 6 weeks before your account is fully set up, so you may still see the 'onboarding' timeline until then.

After this, your account number will be displayed in the top left.

Your account number should also be on the initial Welcome Pack we send out, along with the unit rates and other account information.

Thanks,
Ed