Solved

I still can't access My OVO or the app - can anyone help me?

• 28 November 2017
  • 6 replies

As other users I too am frustrated at not being able to access my account.
As a first time switcher to this energy firm , I’m not impressed in the slightest, maybe I should go back to BG.
icon

Best answer by ChrisI 28 November 2017, 12:10

They replied to my email, and it seems ok to me now too.

Thank you for taking the time to email us today.

Unfortunately we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our website at the moment, we are working on it and will have it back up and running as soon as possible. If you check back later today everything should be back to normal, we appreciate your patience at this time.
View original

6 replies

Same here. Ironic as I've just had an email saying my statement is ready and to go check it out! Until today its been rock solid though, so I would be put off by the glitch too much, sure Ovo are wroking on it 🙂
I appreciate your response, though poor performance of website isn’t very reassuring.
I'm new to Ovo and have just received an email saying my first statement is ready. The site is evidently down as I'm just getting error messages each time I try to log in.

Does Ovo have anything to say about this?
Its been very flakey this morning. Its not technically *down* as you can log in, its just then giving errors on anything you try to do. For me it was originally giving "Internal Error" messages after a long time thinking about it, then it started to work for a while but very slow and now its saying "Request failed ContentExpected. Please try again later." or "Sorry, an error has occurred.. Please try again later." depending where I click. Certain areas like Help are still working.

I'm guessing some back end service to the website it broken, possibly a botched update to one of them.

Hopefully OVO will be on it. The fact it worked for a while and error messages changing suggests they are having fiddle with something!
Seems to be OK now.

Some comment from Ovo would be good though.
They replied to my email, and it seems ok to me now too.

Thank you for taking the time to email us today.

Unfortunately we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our website at the moment, we are working on it and will have it back up and running as soon as possible. If you check back later today everything should be back to normal, we appreciate your patience at this time.