Solved

How do I renew my fixed price plan online?

It should be a simple thing to do but it's not - for me.

All I want to do is renew.

I keep being told by OVO to:-

Go to MY Profile - which I've done.

Go to My Plan - which I've done.

Click on the green box labelled "See My Renewal Rates" or "See My Fixed Price Offers" - neither of these boxes or any such words are showing.

Twice I have emailed hello..... but it seems the office is deserted as the silence from them is deafening.

Any other customers out there know how to move this along?

Tempted to switch to a more able supplier.

Thanks
Tony
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 27 March 2019, 14:28

Hi @Tonyt,

Your renewal options will appear when you hit your 'renewal window', which opens 49 days before the end of your existing plan.

When you log in online (https://my.ovoenergy.com/login), you need to click on 'My Profile' down the left hand side panel. Then select 'My Plan' across the top, and then the green button which says 'See my fixed price offers'.

Hope this helps!
View original

10 replies

I can find no where on the website or comparison sites (which say it has to be done through OVO) to get a quote for a new two year fix or indeed any quote for anything. It seems the only option is to drop into a standard tariff at the end of my term. Why is this?
Hi, can anyone tell me how to find my renewal date please, I'm finding it all very confusing
thanks
mine was very easy to do?
Thanks, I'm sure it's easy when I can get to the screen they keep referring me to.

Tried again this morning - got to My Plan screen which shows details of the plan I'm on now but has no hint anywhere of Renewal details or Price Offers.

I'm just wondering if the renewal details only appear when closer to the expiry of the current plan.

I had an email from ovo telling me my plan was due to expire soon so I assumed their website was ready for me to renew.

I'm beginning to lose the will to live with this issue so will probably change supplier.

Thanks for your response.

Tony
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @Tonyt,

Your renewal options will appear when you hit your 'renewal window', which opens 49 days before the end of your existing plan.

When you log in online (https://my.ovoenergy.com/login), you need to click on 'My Profile' down the left hand side panel. Then select 'My Plan' across the top, and then the green button which says 'See my fixed price offers'.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Nancy but, as I keep saying, there is no green button or any mention of renewal.
Now where do I go?

Ah, just received an email from OVO (Anna).

" After Looking at your account unfortunately you are unable to change your tariff online, this does need to be done via the Telephone"

Don't ask me why.

Tony
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi, can anyone tell me how to find my renewal date please, I'm finding it all very confusing
thanks

Hey @val1 and @jazz3d - I've moved your posts onto this topic about renewing.

Have a look at the screenshot @Tonyt posted above.

Tony - the reason you need to call is because you have a Southend Energy tariff, which is provided through OVO.
I'd like to change my tariff (current tariff expires on 7th May). How do I contact you to do this without loosing my self service award? Thanks. (Sorry I couldn't spell "tariff/tarrif" in the title).
Userlevel 4
Hey @theminz,

I've popped your post here, the info you need is above in @Nancy_OVO's answer.

Thanks!