Solved

How do I register my account, without an email?

• 9 January 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to access my account online for the first time but I have no email address in the system.

How do I register an account ?

I go to the Login page “first time logging in” but it asks for a email address to reset the password & I do not have a email address in the system.

There is no method of registering a new account ?? I have my OVO ID and all ?

icon

Best answer by Amy_OVO 10 January 2020, 12:30

Hey @ehammans

I’ve tweaked the title of your question, just to make it easier for other members to find. 

You’ll need to get an email added to your account so that you can access your MyOVO account, please reach out to our team to do so. 

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com. You can reach our team on: 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @ehammans

I’ve tweaked the title of your question, just to make it easier for other members to find. 

You’ll need to get an email added to your account so that you can access your MyOVO account, please reach out to our team to do so. 

You can send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or email the team on hello@ovoenergy.com. You can reach our team on: 0330 303 5063. Our opening hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.

Thanks!