Solved

How do I change the name on my OVO account?

Hi - I have an OVO account for dual fuel pay monthly, but recently got divorced. I'd like to change my name back to my maiden name, how can I do this?
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 11 April 2017, 12:13

Hi - I have an OVO account for dual fuel pay monthly, but recently got divorced. I'd like to change my name back to my maiden name, how can I do this?

Hi Dreamer,

I can help get this changed for you. But first, I'll just let you know that I've edited the title and added a tag so that other users can find this topic.

Send us a PM on Facebook with your OVO account number (or full address), full name (as it appears on the account) and DoB. Also let us know the name that we should be using. We'll do the rest! :)

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

Tim
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Dreamer,

I can help get this changed for you. But first, I'll just let you know that I've edited the title and added a tag so that other users can find this topic.

Send us a PM on Facebook with your OVO account number (or full address), full name (as it appears on the account) and DoB. Also let us know the name that we should be using. We'll do the rest! :)

https://www.facebook.com/ovoenergy

Tim
Hi, I recently signed up to ovo for my electric and gas. I signed up over the phone after recieving a telemarketing call. Everything was set up correctly but the guy who I was dealing with has not put my correct surname or phone number on my account, how do I rectify this? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi, I recently signed up to ovo for my electric and gas. I signed up over the phone after recieving a telemarketing call. Everything was set up correctly but the guy who I was dealing with has not put my correct surname or phone number on my account, how do I rectify this? Thanks

Thanks for posting @Nigetonka89

I've moved this query to another topic on the same thing - check out the 'best answer' near the top. In short, I'll need your account number, DoB and the name as it appears on that welcome letter via a PM. I can then get this amended. I'l PM you now to get this started.

Tim
Need too change my last name back over to my maiden name
Hi I recently got married and need to change my name with you. How you I do this please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi I recently got married and need to change my name with you. How you I do this please?

Hi @Lpdg1981 @mandy irene - check out the best answer for how to get this name changed.

^Tim
Hello forum,how can i change the names on bills?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Does this FAQ help at all:
https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers/topics/payments-and-statements/statements/can-i-add-someone-to-my-account.html
Hello,

I have tried searching on the website for a way to change my name but can only see options to update email & other details, but not my name.

Please can you advise?
Many Thanks
I've moved your query over here, @AScott35

Check out the best answer at the top for info on what to do next!

Cheers,
Emma

Hi I recently got married and need to change my name with you. How you I do this please?Hi @Lpdg1981 @mandy irene - check out the best answer for how to get this name changed.

^Tim

Hi Tim

The best answer appears to be to contact you to change my name. Is this correct?

Thanks

Katie
Userlevel 5
That's right, @anonymous! 😀