Solved

How can the app show my monthly fuel usage for July before then end of the month?

• 7 July 2017
  • 4 replies

How is it possible for OVO to show my fuel usage for June and July when I haven't yet provided readings due on 11th July?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 11 July 2017, 13:14

How is it possible for OVO to show my fuel usage for June and July when I haven't yet provided readings due on 11th July?

Sounds like something’s gone a bit haywire here @Finney144. It may be based on estimated usage or it may have been a glitch on the system. I’ll drop you a private message so that I can look into this further for you.

Lucy
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Sounds like something’s gone a bit haywire here @Finney144. It may be based on estimated usage or it may have been a glitch on the system. I’ll drop you a private message so that I can look into this further for you.

Lucy
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Did this get worked out in the end, @Finney144 :?

Just a quick one - I've tweaked the title so other users can find it more easily. I'm interested to hear if this is a common thing.

Tim
NO!! Having been told that my bill was ready, based on readings taken on 8 July, I logged on to the app and checked my usage, this not on ly shows my usage for July but also shows the usage for August. For goodness sake what on earth is going wrong?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
NO!! Having been told that my bill was ready, based on readings taken on 8 July, I logged on to the app and checked my usage, this not on ly shows my usage for July but also shows the usage for August. For goodness sake what on earth is going wrong?

I'll send you a PM now so I can take a look @Finney144

^Tim