Having difficulty logging into My OVO or the app?

Show first post

87 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Sorry to hear about the issues you're having, @DOW.

We can definitely delete your email address off an old account to allow you to log into the new one. Just send the team a PM on Facebook or Twitter with the relevant account numbers, your full name and your DoB.
Hi,
My MyOVO account hasn't been working for over a month now, and it has been at least 3 weeks since I have first reported the issue. I have since phoned OVO like 5 times, mailed them like 3 times and every single time got the answer that they will pass it to the IT team or whatever. To this day the issue has not been fixed. That's unacceptable, since MyOVO is vital.

The issue itself is that every time I log in (from any device) I see "No identifiers.paym in session. Please try again later." and I can't do anything. Mobile app doesn't want to log in at all.

The customer support is a joke and might as well not exist. I don't know if I have to pay anything since I reset my Direct Debit at the end of October (I changed my bank account; had to do that over the phone cause my account doesn't work) and it will go out in December so I probably need to pay for November via a debit / credit card but I have no idea of checking it since OVO is pretty much useless when you have no access to MyOVO.

You are practically forcing me to switch to another electricity supplier, although I don't even know how I would go about that without having access to MyOVO.
Userlevel 2
Sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with logging into your online account, @TRC881

It seems there could be a technical glitch that’s stopping you accessing your account. If you clear your internet history, cookies and cache and reset your password, then you should be able to log in with your customer ID: https://my.ovoenergy.com/password/reset.

If you’re still unable to log in, please can you send us a PM with your full name, account number and DoB, then we can take a look into this!
I cannot access my account User name and password not recognised
I CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT
I sign in using email and password (also reset the password but instead of going into the site I get this error message: "No Identifiers.paym in sessio, please try again later.

What's going on, I tried yesterday with the same result and now reset my password but still same result ?!?

So frustrating
What's wrong?
Userlevel 3
I've moved your query over here, @marshalldouglas123, as we already had a topic on this. Take a look through the comments, I'm sure they'll help to resolve this issue.
Userlevel 3
Henry wrote:

I sign in using email and password (also reset the password but instead of going into the site I get this error message: "No Identifiers.paym in sessio, please try again later.

What's going on, I tried yesterday with the same result and now reset my password but still same result ?!?

So frustrating
What's wrong?

@Henry Take a look through the comments for more advice on this.

If you're still unable to login send us a PM with your full name, account number and DoB so we can take a look into this!
How is one supposed to send a PM?

What does "I moved your query" mean?

I use Safari -

Why do I get this error message?

All I want is a hassle free login and see my statements. I it is not possible, please send me my statements by post as in the past. At least that does not require me spending hours trying to figure out how this forum works. Not user friendly at all.
Grrr
Also, what on earth do I do to be able to "look through the comments for more advice on this"
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
@Henry Eva has moved your comments to this topics (another topic to the one you created), on the same issue - that's what she meant. There's loads of comments on this topic thread, and others on this forum. But this looks like something we need to look at. To do this:

- Send over a PM via Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ovoenergy/
- A DM via Twitter: @OVOEnergy
- Email us at: hello@ovoenergy.com
I've moved house and taken OVO with me, but logging in with Google Chrome takes me to old account. How do I get to use my new account? I tried putting my new OVO id but it doesn't work.
This had happened last time I moved too and I remember it was quite an effort to change this. I can't remember how to get this changed.
Also OVO makes it very difficult to mail or call for some support. No phone number or email id displayed easily. Can't understand why they make it so difficult.
Regards
Vivek

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings