Solved

Had a smart meter for 6 months - why can't I see pricing or cost information?

• 5 April 2019
  • 8 replies

Hi - I have had a Smart Meter for 6 months now but still no Pricing or Cost information available on the on-line Usage charts - they just show Energy usage. Nor does it provide estimated breakdown. The sliding bar option to switch between kWh and £ is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 7 May 2019, 15:55

I see what you mean @DominicJH. I reckon this is a technical issue with the website. If you give the team a call on 0330 303 5063, they'll be able to pass this onto the Tech team.

Cheers!
View original

8 replies

Hi - no problem for you joining the thread, but mine is still not resolved (for 2 properties and their accounts) , and yes you have a similar issue.
Technical team are meant to have been looking at this , but it has gone on for a while and still heard nothing - i will chase up again in the next few days . I will update the thread so you can see when/if resolved
Cheers
Hi - I have had a Smart Meter for 6 months now but still no Pricing or Cost information available on the on-line Usage charts - they just show Energy usage. Nor does it provide estimated breakdown. The sliding bar option to switch between kWh and £ is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hi, did you get this resolved? Hope not to hijack thread but I'm getting same, except for Gas. I've been with OVO for a few months now and I see pricing for my electricity usage but not for gas, which is frustrating. It would be very useful to compare on cost.

Userlevel 5
Badge
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @DominicJH, let's hope it gets sorted!
Thx - spoke to Callum at OVO - he agreed but advised I keep a watch over next few days and if still not there to call back in thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
I see what you mean @DominicJH. I reckon this is a technical issue with the website. If you give the team a call on 0330 303 5063, they'll be able to pass this onto the Tech team.

Cheers!
Hi Eva_OVO - thx for response , sorry for delay in responding. My online account is still the same I'm afraid. I have attached a screenshot - many thx

There is still no Pricing or Cost information available on the on-line Usage charts - they just show Energy usage. Nor does it provide estimated breakdown. The sliding bar option to switch between kWh and £ is greyed out. Thanks
Userlevel 5
Is there any updates on this, @DominicJH?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @DominicJH,

Can you see anything on your usage graph, or is there no information at all?

If you could post a screenshot of what you can see, that would be really helpful.

Cheers