Solved

Had a smart meter for 6 months - why can't I see pricing or cost information?

• 5 April 2019
  • 8 replies

Hi - I have had a Smart Meter for 6 months now but still no Pricing or Cost information available on the on-line Usage charts - they just show Energy usage. Nor does it provide estimated breakdown. The sliding bar option to switch between kWh and £ is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Nancy_OVO 7 May 2019, 15:55

I see what you mean @DominicJH. I reckon this is a technical issue with the website. If you give the team a call on 0330 303 5063, they'll be able to pass this onto the Tech team.

Cheers!
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi @DominicJH,

Can you see anything on your usage graph, or is there no information at all?

If you could post a screenshot of what you can see, that would be really helpful.

Cheers
Userlevel 4
Is there any updates on this, @DominicJH?
Hi Eva_OVO - thx for response , sorry for delay in responding. My online account is still the same I'm afraid. I have attached a screenshot - many thx

There is still no Pricing or Cost information available on the on-line Usage charts - they just show Energy usage. Nor does it provide estimated breakdown. The sliding bar option to switch between kWh and £ is greyed out. Thanks
Userlevel 5
Badge
I see what you mean @DominicJH. I reckon this is a technical issue with the website. If you give the team a call on 0330 303 5063, they'll be able to pass this onto the Tech team.

Cheers!
Thx - spoke to Callum at OVO - he agreed but advised I keep a watch over next few days and if still not there to call back in thanks
Userlevel 3
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @DominicJH, let's hope it gets sorted!
Hi - I have had a Smart Meter for 6 months now but still no Pricing or Cost information available on the on-line Usage charts - they just show Energy usage. Nor does it provide estimated breakdown. The sliding bar option to switch between kWh and £ is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hi, did you get this resolved? Hope not to hijack thread but I'm getting same, except for Gas. I've been with OVO for a few months now and I see pricing for my electricity usage but not for gas, which is frustrating. It would be very useful to compare on cost.

Hi - no problem for you joining the thread, but mine is still not resolved (for 2 properties and their accounts) , and yes you have a similar issue.
Technical team are meant to have been looking at this , but it has gone on for a while and still heard nothing - i will chase up again in the next few days . I will update the thread so you can see when/if resolved
Cheers

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings