Solved

Google chrome not working - can you help?

• 25 December 2017
  • 2 replies

my google chrome not working, Chrome has become very slow to start up after pending a time. I rest all my cache memory and cookies then after also it's not responding so tell me some suggestion google customer service
icon

Best answer by Katiehbee 29 December 2017, 15:04

Or check for updates. Could be that your computer is not connected to the internet and that's why its not working. But yeah, it's not really an Ovo Account issue, unless you are only having the problem when you try to get to Ovo, all other websites are okay?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
my google chrome not working, Chrome has become very slow to start up after pending a time. I rest all my cache memory and cookies then after also it's not responding so tell me some suggestion google customer service

Hey there! This sounds like you’d need to contact Google if you’re having issues with Google Chrome, rather than OVO. :)

If you can't access your My OVO account, and need OVO to answer any queries for you, please contact the team on Facebook or Twitter.

Lucy
Or check for updates. Could be that your computer is not connected to the internet and that's why its not working. But yeah, it's not really an Ovo Account issue, unless you are only having the problem when you try to get to Ovo, all other websites are okay?