Solved

Going on 'See My Rates', it redirects me to a blank renewals page - how do I renew?

• 5 January 2019
  • 3 replies

My fixed plan ends soon. When I log onto my account and click on the See My Rates button, it redirects me to the OVO renewals page, but the page is blank, so I can't renew. Help.
icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 7 January 2019, 17:19

My fixed plan ends soon. When I log onto my account and click on the See My Rates button, it redirects me to the OVO renewals page, but the page is blank, so I can't renew. Help.

I've never heard of this issue, @MarkS - still the same?

Call us to renew and diagnose this issue: 0330 303 5063.

Unless anyone's got any technical advice that Mark can try on his computer first? @ITGeek123 @Transparent
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Any suggestions gratefully received

Have a look at the 'best answer' @RFortune - this sounds like a similar thing!
I've been trying to renew my plan today after receiving an email to tell me that my last plan expired 15 December. (As an aside, I'm surprised I did not receive a prompt about renewal - I've checked today and can't find one - I've not had an issue in previous years - with anything!).

The email tells me "Renew today and get our best prices" and "Renew today" by simply logging into My Ovo and selecting a fixed plan. I'm taken to a page headed "Renew my plan" in green -(but which does not lead anywhere with a click). The page has an option to add customer service for £60 pa (which I don't want, though this bit seems to work). Otherwise it gives 4 reasons to Enjoy the Ovo difference for another year" but nowhere to click.

I have got myself back to "My plan" - which tells me "What you're on" - Greener energy fixed all online, for 12 months, ending 15Dec 2018 . If I click "See my renewal rates", it takes me back to the earlier page. Nowhere can I seem to renew.
For gas, I'm told I'm on Better energy fixed all online, for 12 months, ending 15 Dec 2018 and again, clicking "See my renewal rates" takes me to the earlier page.
An email to Ovo tells me I may have to wait 3-5 days for them to reply to my query. I cannot wait that long. Any suggestions gratefully received, thanks. 12.2.19
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I've never heard of this issue, @MarkS - still the same?

Call us to renew and diagnose this issue: 0330 303 5063.

Unless anyone's got any technical advice that Mark can try on his computer first? @ITGeek123 @Transparent