Solved

Can you change the Direct Debit payment details on the new online experience?

• 23 October 2019
  • 1 reply

You claim on your help page that I can change where my DD is paid from by clicking on the ‘profile’ tab. I can’t. No such facility exists and the only way to do this apparently is to call you.

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 28 October 2019, 13:32

You claim on your help page that I can change where my DD is paid from by clicking on the ‘profile’ tab. I can’t. No such facility exists and the only way to do this apparently is to call you.

Sorry for the confusion, @creedman60 - it sounds like you’re on the new online experience, where you can see your daily costs breakdown.

With this platform, changing your Direct Debit details does need a call: 0330 303 5063. 

We’re working on it though! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Sorry for the confusion, @creedman60 - it sounds like you’re on the new online experience, where you can see your daily costs breakdown.

With this platform, changing your Direct Debit details does need a call: 0330 303 5063. 

We’re working on it though!