Solved

Can't give monthly readings on My OVO

Userlevel 1
I'm a new customer and started a month ago. Having given opening readings, Ovo have now asked for first month usage details. But when I click the links - or go in from a fresh start - I end up with a welcome page saying Ovo 'will' start to supply on 19 Feb. There is no acknowledgement that I have been with them for a month. Today was the final date for giving first month's figures, so it looks like I am going to start on the wrong foot for the future. How can I get the details into Ovo's system?
icon

Best answer by Transparent 18 March 2018, 17:16

Hi @JohnA,

It looks like someone@OVO hasn't re-visited your personal Home Page to bring up all the features. I think this usually happens after your first fortnight with OVO (ie once the 14-days statutory cooling off period ends).

Don't worry too much about having missed an exact date. There's always a bit of estimating going on within OVO's algorithms in the first 2 or 3 months whilst it learns your usage patterns.

I suggest you email your readings to hello@ovoenergy.com and make sure you give your full address so they can confirm who you are. Not only does the use of email provide you with a date-time stamp of when you sent it, but Customer Services will be goaded into enabling the rest of your online features because they will want to avoid you sending more readings by email!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @JohnA,

It looks like someone@OVO hasn't re-visited your personal Home Page to bring up all the features. I think this usually happens after your first fortnight with OVO (ie once the 14-days statutory cooling off period ends).

Don't worry too much about having missed an exact date. There's always a bit of estimating going on within OVO's algorithms in the first 2 or 3 months whilst it learns your usage patterns.

I suggest you email your readings to hello@ovoenergy.com and make sure you give your full address so they can confirm who you are. Not only does the use of email provide you with a date-time stamp of when you sent it, but Customer Services will be goaded into enabling the rest of your online features because they will want to avoid you sending more readings by email!
Userlevel 1
That's really helpful. Will get on to it now. Many thanks. JohnA

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close