Solved

Why isn't my online account showing my plan or renewal options since I rolled on to the Variable?

• 30 May 2022
  • 3 replies

Just moved from fixed rate to variable rate.  All fixed deals seem to have been taken off the table now as message comes up that there are no deals currently for me. Is this correct or is there a problem in my account. Also my plan is showing I currently don't have a plan 🤷‍♀️. Anyone else got the same issues?

icon

Best answer by Jess_OVO 30 May 2022, 12:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi @Allanl and welcome to the OVO forum.

This does sound strange. I’m guessing that you’ve logged in to your online account or OVO app (download for Android or iOS) and headed to the ‘Plan’ page already?

Exact Appearance may vary

I’m wondering when your fixed plan finished? If it’s been a few days and the details still haven’t updated it might be worth taking a screenshot of this page to send over to our Support Team. The team can help check for any technical issues and raise this to our tech team if needed.

I hope this helps.

Yes already done this, although my fixed  plan ended on 28/05/22 so I'll wait a couple of days and if still not showing plan data I'll do a screenshot thanks 🙂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Allanl

I defaulted on the variable plan.

In case it helps. 

I find app always shows the fixed rates on offer, but sometimes i don't see the prompt on the website.

On the app, the prompt is always under Account - Plan for me.