We’re always working on ways to help you take control of your energy usage and easily manage your OVO account. We know how busy your lives can be so we don’t want you to waste time calling or emailing and waiting for a reply. Instead we’ve developed the tools for you to be able to carry out many actions on your account without needing our help - teach a man to fish, as the saying goes!
So how do I self serve?
- View and submit meter readings - or even better, book yourself a Smart meter appointment so you won’t need to do this in future.
- Compare your daily, monthly or yearly energy usage in kWh or £
- View or download any previous statement we've sent you
- Check your recommended Direct Debit amount and adjust your payment amount or date if needed
- Make a one-off card payment or request a refund
- View and edit your personal info
- Check your plan details and renew when your plan is coming to an end
- Access energy saving advice on OVO Greenlight
What if I need more help?
You should be able to sort out regular account functions easily, but of course sometimes things don’t go to plan. Before reaching out to our Support Team, there’s a couple more places to try that might help get things sorted.
First and foremost, there’s this very forum! Search for your query and see if anyone else has had the same issue. There’s a guide on searching the forum here. If not, post the question yourself and one of our lovely community members will be happy to help. We really believe in the value of knowledge sharing - who better to give advice than another OVO member!
Lastly but by no means least, we have our fantastic OVO Help section, with loads of a support pages on everything energy related! Again, simple to read and find information on the go, saving you time and effort.
Your feedback is always welcome!
Got a feature idea or found a pesky technical bug? Let us know as we’re constantly on the look-out for ways we can make our online services better. It’s your Online Account - how would you like to use it?