Solved

I switched to OVO months ago - Where's my Welcome pack and how do I get a Smart meter?

I switched to Ovo in March & due to a technical issue I did not receive a welcome pack or smart meter in the suggested time & I’m still waiting? No contact from ovo since  May. What’s going on? 

icon

Best answer by Jess_OVO 8 July 2021, 11:46

Welcome to OVO and to our great little online community, @annbeasley17. Can see you’ve already met our community volunteer @Blastoise186 who’s given some spot on advice - 

. Could you give the Support Team a quick call and let them know about the issue? They should be able to find out what’s going on and hopefully get the show back on the road pretty quickly.

Sorry to hear you didn’t yet receive a welcome email. You should get this within 5 days of signing up, so something’s definitely not right! It could be a technical issue with the switch or something as simple as a typo in the email address we’ve got registered on your account. Unfortunately we can’t check this for you here but our Support Team will be able to get to the bottom of the issue. Once you’ve got that email and access to your online account, you should be able to book yourself in for that Smart meter too!

Don’t forget to pop back here and let us know how you get on- we’re always happy to help if you’ve got any more questions! :slight_smile:

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @annbeasley17 !

Sorry about that! Not sure why this went a bit wrong, but you should be able to get things sorted out. Could you give the Support Team a quick call and let them know about the issue? They should be able to find out what’s going on and hopefully get the show back on the road pretty quickly.

Userlevel 7

Welcome to OVO and to our great little online community, @annbeasley17. Can see you’ve already met our community volunteer @Blastoise186 who’s given some spot on advice - 

. Could you give the Support Team a quick call and let them know about the issue? They should be able to find out what’s going on and hopefully get the show back on the road pretty quickly.

Sorry to hear you didn’t yet receive a welcome email. You should get this within 5 days of signing up, so something’s definitely not right! It could be a technical issue with the switch or something as simple as a typo in the email address we’ve got registered on your account. Unfortunately we can’t check this for you here but our Support Team will be able to get to the bottom of the issue. Once you’ve got that email and access to your online account, you should be able to book yourself in for that Smart meter too!

Don’t forget to pop back here and let us know how you get on- we’re always happy to help if you’ve got any more questions! :slight_smile: