Solved

How long should it take to transfer from SSE to OVO?

• 26 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Can anybody tell me what the average time is to transfer from SSE to OVO? We have a  number of issues with SSE but we are continually told that it will all be sorted when the transfer s complete. So far we are looking at 2 months with no sign of when the process will be complete.

Help???

icon

Best answer by Jess_OVO 27 June 2022, 13:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Hazetel !

To the best of my knowledge, it’s something like two weeks from the point your account begins to migrate. I can’t however, predict when your account will begin to move over - but you’ll get notified shortly before that happens.

I’d still recommend trying to solve your SSE issues first if you can though - it will make the transfer much smoother for you.

Userlevel 7

Hi @Hazetel and welcome to the OVO online community,

Sorry to hear of the issues you’ve been having with your SSE account. As mentioned by our community super-user @Blastoise186, we’ll be in touch to advise when your account is ready to be moved to OVO. As we’re gradually moving all SSE customers over in the upcoming months we can’t give an exact date if you’re yet to receive this migration notification.

I’m hoping the SSE Support Team are able to help with your account in the meantime.

This guide is worth a look for anyone that’s joining OVO from SSE: