Updated on 18/05/21 by Jess_OVO
If you’ve just joined OVO, your online account or OVO app (download for Android or iOS) won’t be fully accessible until you’ve received your opening statement (around six weeks after your switch date).
If you are having issues after this point, see the advice below which has been taken from our tutorial to login issues:
If you’re having issues with our app, try deleting and reinstalling - ensuring it’s the latest version. Sometimes this is all it needs to iron out any issues.
And if you’re on a laptop/desktop:
If you’re on a computer, ensure you’re using Google Chrome as your account is optimised for this browser. Clear your cookies and cache and try login again, here’s how to do that:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Still not working?
If it’s still not letting you in, we’ll need a few details so that we can work out the issue:
- Are you logging in using your email address or account number?
- Are you using the app or the browser version of the site?
- Can you send us a screenshot of the issue/error? If not please describe it in as much detail.
- How long has this been ongoing for?
- What device are you using? I.e iPhone 7, Dell laptop etc.
- What software does your device use? This can usually be found in the settings section of your device.
Forward as much of the above info as you can onto the Support team and they’ll get on it!