Having an issue logging into your online account or app?

Show first post

109 replies

Hi,

I’ve been a customer for years, but cannot log in anymore, it tells me the site redirects too many times. I’ve cleared all my cookies and other cache data, I’ve successfully reset my password, I’ve tried on a different browser… impossible to log in.

Any idea of what I can do?

Cheers,

Stephen

Userlevel 6

Sorry we missed this, @Stephen_B, have you managed to get this sorted now? If not, please send us a screenshot of what you can see and we’ll try to help with this! :)

Hi @Eva_OVO ,

yes, somehow it seems to be working again, I have no idea what happened.

Apologies - I thought I was adding a post not replying to one

Userlevel 6

You should be able to, @Oh Dear, it sounds like you need to reset your password, check out the best answer on how to do this. 

If that doesn’t help reach out to the team. You can send us a message on FacebookTwitter or our Help Centre has online chat!

:slight_smile:

You should be able to, @Oh Dear, it sounds like you need to reset your password, check out the best answer on how to do this. 

If that doesn’t help reach out to the team. You can send us a message on FacebookTwitter or our Help Centre has online chat!

:slight_smile:

Thanks Amy - I had changed my e-mail address! So I was able to access and downloaded all my energy statements - so no problem now

In the My Plan section of My OVO instead of my contract and tariff details I have a blank screen!

Userlevel 6

@PJDen check out the best answer in this thread! :slight_smile:

@PJDen check out the best answer in this thread! :slight_smile:

Thanks Amy,

Issue resolved - forum is fantastic!