Solved

Gave wrong yearly estimate

On opening my account . Which opens on 20/05. I gave incorrect yearly estimate of gas/electric. Which gave me a higher dd. Should I inform accounts? Or let it sort itself out through gas electric readings? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 11 May 2022, 20:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey there @Jacko6625 !

I think you can chat with the Support Team on this one and they should be able to help you fix the quote. Feel free to give them a call on 0330 303 5063 in the morning. :)

Thanks will do, I did try tonight but didn’t realise close at 6pm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

No worries, they’ll be back in the office again from 8am. The full list of contact options is at https://help.ovoenergy.com and a live chat option will appear during the office opening hours.

The hours are full service 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and limited service from 8am to 1pm Saturdays. Automated services and this forum are available 24/7.

Userlevel 7

Hope you’ve managed to get in touch with the team too get things sorted, @Jacko6625.

Just in case it helps we’ve got some guides to help getting a new account set-up depending on whether you’re switching to us or joining us following a house-move:

Thanks very much for info. Was very helpful. I spoke to someone in customer service  this morning and all sorted. I very much look forward to joining next week. And my account going live . Regards Paul