Solved

Moving house from OVO just after contract end date - should I renew?

Hi, moving in a few weeks and intend staying with OVO and the destination is already OVO.
No probs, but my contract runs out on the 17 March and I should be moving on 22nd March...!

What should I do? Renew my plan here for week? Assume I'll have to.
New house is oil based so no gas and so will have to convert to Electric only account from my current duel one.

Is there anything to do up front to aid the transition?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Bumblebee 26 February 2018, 21:25

If you have a current fixed price deal running out it will simply revert to a standard tariff so all you need to is sign up to another OVO tariff :) You won't get any exit fees for moving house in a fixed contract, so you might as well fix in for a few days of cheaper energy!

Great news you are staying with OVO! Personally I love them :8

Don't forget to let OVO know the old and new meter readings! :D

Best wishes. :)

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
If you have a current fixed price deal running out it will simply revert to a standard tariff so all you need to is sign up to another OVO tariff :) You won't get any exit fees for moving house in a fixed contract, so you might as well fix in for a few days of cheaper energy!

Great news you are staying with OVO! Personally I love them :8

Don't forget to let OVO know the old and new meter readings! :D

Best wishes. :)
Userlevel 1
best wishes to you :)
Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close