Solved

Just moved into an OVO house - the online form asks for an 8 digit number but mine is a digit short?

• 4 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I've just moved house and am looking to stay with OVO, when filling in the online form it asks for an 8 digit account number but mine is only 7 long and it won't let me proceed... Any advice? 

icon

Best answer by Tim_OVO 6 July 2020, 13:06

I've just moved house and am looking to stay with OVO, when filling in the online form it asks for an 8 digit account number but mine is only 7 long and it won't let me proceed... Any advice? 

How strange, thanks for posting, @broady 

If you have an account number, this tells me you’ve already completed the online ‘moving home’ form to create a new account. So I’m not sure what online form you’re referring to.

Is it not accepting your account number when logging in to the online account? You’ll need your email address for this. 

Send over more info when you can so we can get to the bottom of this!

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7

How strange, thanks for posting, @broady 

If you have an account number, this tells me you’ve already completed the online ‘moving home’ form to create a new account. So I’m not sure what online form you’re referring to.

Is it not accepting your account number when logging in to the online account? You’ll need your email address for this. 

Send over more info when you can so we can get to the bottom of this!

Userlevel 7

What’s the latest on this, @broady ? :)

Userlevel 4

Did you get this sorted, @broady?

Apologies for the delay, I tried again a few days later and it seemed to accept the 7 digit account number, odd but got there in the end. 

Userlevel 3

Thanks for the update @broady 

Glad to hear you managed to resolve this issue in the end!