Pinned Solved

I've given the wrong moving date, how do I change this?

• 12 April 2018
  • 7 replies

I have accidentally given Ovo wrong moving date how can i change this
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 18 April 2018, 12:04

Try not to fret - you'll just need to contact them team to advise them of the correct move in date. You can reach them via one of their social platforms here: Facebook m.me/ovoenergy, Twitter or email hello@ovoenergy.com.

Lucy
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Try not to fret - you'll just need to contact them team to advise them of the correct move in date. You can reach them via one of their social platforms here: Facebook m.me/ovoenergy, Twitter or email hello@ovoenergy.com.

Lucy
I entered the incorrect moving date on the website, how do I update this?
Userlevel 6
Badge
Hey @Rebeccaescombe - I've moved your post onto this topic where you can find the info you need.
Myself and my 2 housemates will be moving out of our house sometime near the end of May (there isn't a 100% confirmed date). Whilst investigating how to cancel the bill and pay the leaving fee I cam across the 'Moving Home?' tab. I assumed this is where I could select the date of moving out an so on. Although we haven't decided on an exact date to move out I wanted to see what details were needed to fill out the form and I selected May 29th and accidentally continued with the form. Now I am being asked for final meter readings and I can't go back.

I wanted to know if there was a way I could change the date since there is a chance we may not be out of the house by this date?
Userlevel 5
I've moved your query over here, @JamesMoss21, take a look at the best answer for more info! 🙂
I notified OVO that I would be moving house on 1st/2nd August. Unfortunately this did not happen and I am still in my house waiting for exchange and completion. I did notify OVO of this and have sent 2 emails but no response. Now today I see they have refunded my money. I am worried that they will cut me off and wonder why I have not had a response to my messages. Help!
Userlevel 5
Badge
Sorry to hear you've not heard back form the team, @ane238, we aim to respond to all emails within 72 hours!

Please check out the best answer below for the next steps!

Lucy