I'm a Pay monthly customer and I'm moving home - what's next?

• 10 February 2017
  • 30 replies

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @Pescador - I've moved your comment here where you can find all the info you need. Check out the link Tim provided in the original post.

Nancy
I am selling my rental property, and the Ovo account is in my name. Is there a notice period to stop my service? I don't yet know the completion date, but it will be less than 30 days from now.
I also have a smart meter, so presumably I don't need to give a reading?
Thanks
I set up a new account in the properly after a previous flatmate moved out. This was in mid January and it still tells me that my switch is in progress? I have phoned customer services and they told me that everything should be fine and would show the proper messages soon...

I have the message of electricity being on hold and yet ive had the first bill be taken ok but I cannot submit meter readings.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hey @jwich, I've moved your post over here. If your housemate has moved out, you won't need to start a new switch as the property is already on supply with OVO. You'd need to fill in the move-in form to set up a new account in your name. You can find the link at the top of this thread.
Userlevel 2
Badge
@JMydd I've just moved your question to this topic to help with your answer!

Cheers

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings